How to see my Firefox cookies?
The cookies of Firefox are kept in special file in your Firefox profile. The file name
and format are different in the various versions of Firefox but you can see the cookies using the Firefox
- Start Firefox.
- Go to the Tools menu in the top part of the Firefox window and select Options... from the drop-down menu.
- This will open the Options window, which is shown in the right. In this window, you have to click the Privacy tab.
- In the Privacy tab, in the Firefox will: combo box, you have to select Use custom settings for history. This will show the
Show Cookies... button. Click the Show Cookies... button.
- Now, you will see the Cookies window, which contains a list of all Firefox cookies in your Firefox profile. The cookies are sorted by
the websites that have sent them. You can open each site to see the list of cookies from this site.
- You can filter the cookies by site if you type part of the site's domain in the Search box at the top of Cookies window. You can use this
search feature to quickly find the cookies from certain web site.
- When you have done viewing the cookies, click the Close button to close the Folder Options dialog window and then click Cancel
button to close the Firefox Options window.